Just wanted to give you all a brief update on what has been going on with me...
I am all settled in down here in Greenville, South Carolina. I live with four other girls in a small 4-bedroom house that is old but has LOTS of character. :-) We are just a short walk from downtown and from the bike/running path (The Swamp Rabbit Trail) that weaves its way for miles all around the Greenville area. So amazing! God has provided me with two great jobs that I love! First, I work part-time at our local Mast General Store in the Outdoors/Shoes department selling all kinds of awesome outdoor/camping gear. The people I work with are amazing which makes going to work really fun. My second part-time job is in the office of Outreach North America the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church's North America missions department that is specifically geared toward church planting. I just started this job so I am excited to learn more about my day-to-day responsibilities and to see what God has in store for me there. I feel like there is a lot of wisdom to be learned about the behind-the-scenes of church planting so I am very excited. I am really enjoying being immersed back in community both in living with my roommates and through getting involved again with my church here- Redeemer Presbyterian. Ok well I think thats about it for now...oh and I am LOVING the cold weather and the Fall leaves!! :-)
I have posted a bunch of videos I took while in Malawi on YouTube so click here to check them out! :-)
My Favorites are marked so pay special attention to those ones! I also uploaded one below b/c every time I put it on my channel it cut out the sound so hopefully it will work on here!



Yay I'm so glad you posted I've been dying to know what you were going to do about your jobs. So which of the 2 did you get? And why didn't you do the other one? And did they say you can leave for a Malawi tour in the winter? I'm glad you're loving life!
ReplyDelete