Hello to the blogging world!
So I am really excited for this blog. I have never kept a blog before and am a little nervous to do so! Why? Well I feel like blogs are for great writers who are either super funny and witty or have something really profound to say...and well...I am not a super great writer, am not overly funny or witty, and I most definitely am not an overly deep thinker who likes to analyze the problems of the world! So where does that leave me? Well anyway I hope people can enjoy reading this!
I will be using this blog to give updates during my time in Malawi. If you somehow missed it...at the end of August I will be leaving to go work for Joy to the World Ministries for one year in Malawi, Africa! I am not sure how often I will be able to post because as you might guess the internet there is a little iffy. I will do my best though to update it as often as possible! I am excited for you all to be able to know about what my day to day life looks like there and hear about what God is doing in the village of Dzuwa! Also I am extremely thankful that I will be able to post prayer requests here knowing that you guys back at home will be reading them and praying for me! I will also try to update a couple times leading up to my departure to fill you in on how all the planning is going and other fun details.
Well I think that's it for the first post! Stay tuned for more! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay I am so excited for you! This is so real now with a blog and the letters being sent out. We all just want to read about what's going on in your life and how you feel/what you think about it, don't worry about the literary quality. Your readers will use this to connect to your world- not for entertainment! I love the look and think you did a great job- can't wait for the posts from Malawi!
ReplyDeleteNie Nie!!! You look so natural/at home within the Malawi landscape. I feel joy in my heart knowing that you are returning to the land and the people that you fell in love with a few years ago! p.s. your smile and your heart are really beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGod is so good to allow you to enjoy him through those relationships, and make it possible for you to return. I'll miss you like crazy, and will experience as much Colorado as I can to let you know what that place is really like. ;-)